Code of Ethics
theNeatNiche abides by the Code of Ethics laid out by the National Association of Productivity & Organizing Professionals (NAPO). In addition, we promise:
- Complete Confidentiality
- Respect for Your Possessions and Your Privacy
- Enthusiasm, Positivity, and Encouragement
- A Strong Commitment to YOU and Your Goals
Please note that clients must be 18 years or older. theNeatNiche can work with teens and children, but a parent must be present and involved.
Payment is required prior to each session or upfront upon the organizer’s arrival on-site. Sessions are invoiced via PayPal; theNeatNiche accepts cash, checks, and major credit cards; credit card payments are preferred. Bounced checks incur an additional $35 fee.
- We require 48 hours’ advance notice for all cancellations.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled time of service will incur the following fees:
- First cancellation: Get Out of Jail Free (no penalty).
- Second cancellation: Billed at 50 percent of the agreed-upon rate for the total time scheduled.
- Third and subsequent cancellations: Billed at 100 percent of the agreed-upon rate for the total time scheduled.
- In addition to payment for the cancelled session(s), payment will henceforth be required upfront, before future sessions are scheduled.
quiet your space.
quiet your mind.
quiet your life.
areas we serve.
Located in Richmond, Virginia, we serve RVA (including Henrico, Chesterfield, and the city of Richmond) and the surrounding areas (including Glen Allen, Short Pump, Goochland, Hanover, Mechanicsville, Highland Springs, Chester, Iron Bridge, Colonial Heights, and Hopewell).
Don’t see your area listed? We travel – give us a call!